Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What's Happening In My World!!!




Well here at my home it has been a crazy start to the year. I have had my 17 year old son move out of home for the first time and starting his first real full time job. He will be 18 in 4 weeks. But he still returns to eat and borrow everything. I think he has worked out that home was a pretty good place after all....lol..... and real work is sometimes hard not as easy as when Mum and Dad are paying for everything.

But i have claimed his old room as my new work room ...that's great for me. I'm still trying to find where i packed everything in when i moved it all . This has been an interesting task some days..lol..

Now for my next lot of news.....I have been conned by one of my good friends to work as a Merchandiser 3 days most weeks. It has been quite fun and for those 3 days a week i am on the road from 7am until about 6pm. I have been doing this for about a month and It has turned out to be a great job but it takes away from my time i have to create. So i will be burning the midnight oil here some nights to get items made. I love to be busy and will have no problems keeping up with both. I can still be contacted everyday by you all if you need something or just email and i will get back to you as soon as possible.

I will still be adding new goodies nearly every week and if not every week every second week .

New Goodies have been added to the website. I have heaps of Easter Bunnies and Items to go on next week as well.. So be sure to check them out.

Until next time....Big Hugs Tanxx

3 comments:

Olive Grove Primitives said...

Hi tanya, so lovely to see you leaving a post so I thought i would just pop over and visit and say Hi. Have a beautiful day Lisa

bubbachenille said...

Have fun working a " real job" or should I say working outside the home (joking ! )I am happy you like it!

seabreezequilts said...

Good luck with the new job. I am sure you will still find time to do the stuff you love. Yeah on the new workroom.