Wednesday, January 7, 2009

10 Things I learned in 2008


10 Things I have Learnt in 2008

1.
I have learnt that no matter how broken your heart feels the sun will still come up tomorrow.

2.
I have learnt that things can get very bad very quickly but if I am breathing I will be OK.

3.
I have learnt that no matter how strong you think you are someone out there is always stronger than you are.

4.
I have learnt that you have everything you need in your life you just have to know how to use it and be happy with it.

5.
I have learnt that no matter how busy you are ..take time to chat to that person who you see. Because it might be the last day to chat to them that you will ever get…

6.
I have learnt to forgive.

7.
I have learnt that your family will be there when you need them no matter what has happened in the past.

8.
I have learned that some things and some people from the past never change .

9.
I have learnt GOD is there when you really need him and you don’t need to ask him.

10.
And Last I have learnt that friends no matter how far away from you can always cheer you up .
2008 has been one of the most amazing years and the most terrible years for me but I am breathing and believe that 2009 can be anything I want it to be…

5 comments:

Sharon/primthyme said...

Tanya,
You stated it perfect !!! I'm glad you found my blog.I pray 2009 will be better for you & all of us .2008 was definetly a challenge,for alot of people,including me !!
Prim Hugs & Blessings,
Sharon

seabreezequilts said...

Hi Tan, hope 2009 is better for you and the family. At least you were able to take something away with you by learning from 2008.
Hugs
amanda

Unknown said...

Tanya I hope your year is all you want . Take care .
Clare's Craftroom

Pam said...

What an amazingly profound reminder to all of us! Thanks Tanya. xx

Leanne said...

Hi, what great things to learn...and learning is most important. Here's to all you wish for 2009.
Lovely blog!