Saturday, December 6, 2008

Pay It Forward!!!!


I am lucky enough to be part of Rustic Tarts

"Pay-it-forward" exchange - Thanks Christina.


This is such a wonderful idea and one that we should use every day that we can - not just in blogland but to those around in our own communities....but in this instance it is in the blogland community.

It is based on the concept of the movie "Pay It Forward", where acts of kindness are done without expecting anything in return, just passing it on, hoping that the recipients will do the same and pay it forward, like a never ending chain of kindness...


So do you want to play with me?


The first 3 visitors to visit my blog and leave a comment saying they would like to be involved will receive a handmade gift from me within 365 days of joining . You need to follow up with an email to me to confirm your spot!

These 3 visitors must have their own blog, place the PIF logo on your blog and link it back to me.

Then you must be prepared to offer the same, to the first 3 visitors to visit your blog. And follow the above steps as I have done.

There is plenty of time - we have a year and you won't know when you will receive it so it will be a big surprise.

I am happy to post internationally so don't let that stop you from joining in ...


So Come Join in the fun!!!!!

No comments: