Saturday, August 30, 2008

I have received a Primitive Excellence Award

Yipeeee! I have just received the Primitive Excellence Award from Brenda and Jan of Old Harbor Saltbox! Thank you so much you are just wonderful. It is soooo nice to know others just love primitives as much as i do... Make sure you checkout there blog link for their most delightful Primitives.
Once an award is received, the rules are as follows:Put the logo on your blog.Add a link to the person who awarded you.Nominate at least seven other blogs.Add links to those blogs on your blog.Leave a message for your nominee on their blogs.
My nominees are
Rust and Dust
The Primitive Pear
Rustic Tarts
Treann's Place
My Black Birds Journey
Bracken Ridge Primitives

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh wow! Thank you so much Tanya! What a truly lovely blog award! Thank you for nominating me. That was really sweet of you!

Blessins,
Andrea

Jan said...

Tanya...It was a pleasure! Your site is wonderful, and I have to say...I love your photos!

Anonymous said...

Thank you sooooo much for nominating me for the Primitive Excellence Award! I was completely shocked and surprised when I found out, Thanks Tanya.

Tanya said...

Thank you girls..I just love all your blogs and you all do just delightful work...
So it was easy to nominatee your blogs...
Hugs Tanxxoo

Monica said...

Thanks so much for this Tan, I'm sorry I didn't acknowledge it sooner...