Thursday, January 10, 2008

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!!

Well the new year has begun and i'm still behind in my work. I have sooooo many new ideas floating around in my head it is hard to settle on just one at the moment......I hope you all have a delightful year for 2008 and that all you wish for this year comes true.

I have been trying to get patterns for my dolls written up for about 3 or 4 years now .....but i have started and now have about 6 dolls down on paper....lol....{IF YOU READ THIS ROBBY I HAVE STARTED PATTERNS....HA ...HA...}. My dear sweet friend Robby has been trying to get me to do this for sooo long and well they are on there way to being printed.

Anyhoo better stop dribbling on as there is so much for be to do today.

Happy New Year to you all....
May we be thankful for everything we have and will have.

Hugs Tanxxoo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol...as I was reading that post I was thinking..oh finally!!! Then I read the rest and laughed!!! Good for you...I hope 2008 makes you big in the 'Prim World'...xxxRobby

Tanya said...

Thanks Robby!!!!Well yeppers it's about time i wrote my patterns up...Big in the 'Prim World i don't think. Thanks again sweet...Hugs Tanxoo