Saturday, May 12, 2007

IM NEW AT THIS BLOG IDEA!!!!


I just love making and designing primitive crafts. I have been designing now for about 6 or 7 years as a hobby. I just love hearing feed back about my creations!!!! In 2 months i will be a full home bases business which has been a huge task to set up.
Along the way i have met soooo many wonderful people and have to thank them all for all there help.
I just love this blog idea so i can put my thoughts into words for you all to read. I will be adding heaps of ideas and what is going on with my new business so i can keep every body up to date up with how every thing is going.. Feel free to give comments on anything i write in my blog as it is all taken on board when i get a chance!!!!!
Thanks again to all the wonderful people i have met in the primitive crafting world !!!!!!

No comments: